Friday, January 18, 2008

I tried to put together a knitting blog some time ago, but never kept up with it. Now, I can't even remember the password for it. This will probably be much the same, but I will try. I don't frequently remember to take pictures of things while I am knitting them, or before I give the finished product to someone as a gift.

The goal for this year is to get through as much of my stash as possible before buying any more yarn.

Right now, I'm working on this: http://knitswellwithothers.blogspot.com/2002/02/alpaca-furry-goodness-scarf.html for my friend L in what her husband calls "Red Head Blue." Which is that kind of royal blue that looks fabulous on red heads. I did it on much smaller needles -- fives as opposed to the tens that the pattern calls for. I still like it, but it looks very different from Kathleen's version. I also wanted to e-mail Kathleen to thank her for posting this pattern, but I can't seem to find a way to e-mail her through her blog.

No comments: