Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Elephant in the Room

If I don't mention how long it's been since I last posted, maybe no one will notice. Right?



I've been very busy knitting, and not so busy blogging. Since last post, I made a blanket for K, a bunch of scarves, two hats for L, a bunch of squares to send out to people on the RAK list on Ravelry, a blanket for K&L, a garter for C's wedding, and a scarf out of the Sunday Market Shawl Pattern that I wound up ripping because I didn't like it.

Last weekend, I joined up with the Ravelympics, and have been having fun challenging myself. The challenge for me hasn't been so much of the sort where I say, "I'm going to make three sweaters during the Olympics" but rather something where I can look at my stash and my projects and let the Ravelympics sort of guide it. I think it's been fun.

I'm also test-crocheting a pattern, and apparently, not doing it right at all... That will be remedied this week, I hope!!!

No comments: