Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm bored with my blog

I'm not bored with the content of my blog, though I feel now like I have been working on this purple scarf for a while and because it's a scarf you can't really tell too much about the progress. As a result, I feel like it isn't really worth taking new pictures of it and posting them. But maybe I'll take some later. The real boredom with the site, though, seems to be the design. I feel like I need to shake it up a little bit -- maybe even just change the color scheme. But maybe later. I guess this is me just feeling antsy before finals... Two weeks left of classes (officially 14 classes left in my law school career) and then it's finals, and the bar. But you know, one step at a time.

And, randomly, I'm craving milk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could really jazz your blog up with just a simple banner. Take a picture of a bunch of yarn or law books or whatever and throw it up as a banner.
Good luck taking the bar!

Jane said...

Good luck with you final two weeks. What will you do with yourself when its all done . . . besides knitting of course :)