Friday, December 12, 2008

Lesson Learned

There are certain patterns I can do while I am on the phone, and certain patterns I cannot. I know this. I have experienced this before. You would think that I would be able to internalize this and remember it. You would think that I would know that a pattern like this cannot be done while I am on the phone.
You would be wrong. I attempted to knit this while on the phone with my brother. I had to tink back 10 rows because I did something very very wrong. Lesson learned. I promise.

Until the next time...

1 comment:

velmalikevelvet said...

that is a *very* intriguing stitch pattern! but i don't think i could do it while multitasking, either. kudos for even trying!

ps - i tagged you in my new blog meme: friday freaky fun fact & foto. come play!

http://velmasworld.blogspot.com/2008/12/friday-freaky-fun-fact-foto.html