Monday, March 24, 2008

Comments

By the way -- does anyone know how I can reply to people who leave me comments? If nothing else, I wanted to be able to say "Thank you!" but there doesn't seem to be a way to e-mail the people who leave me comments on the blog. So a big "thank you!" to those of you who have commented so far (and anyone who comments in the future). If I can figure out how to contact you directly, I will do my best to do so, though probably not too frequently between now and the end of July when I take the bar.

2 comments:

mammabear said...

Most of the time you can click on their name and their profile will come up, if they have a blog it will be listed. You can leave a message on their blog. I hope that helps.

Melody said...

FYI, to comment someone back simply click to view your comments and click on the persons name that's underlined. It will take you to their profile page where you can find their blog or a link to their website. Sometimes there's only an email address listed, but that's a very rare find these days.

~*Melody*~

P.S. A lot of people have two blogs like I do. I have a personal one and then a creative one.